I’m a passionate and engaging freelancer with 3+ years of experience in a variety of writing and editing endeavors. I’ve done a little of everything, from content writing to line editing and more. I’m also a regular contributor to several online brands in the horror niche, and other niches of expertise include books, comics, film, TV, consumer technology, beer, parenting, and fatherhood.
I was an English teacher for the last five years, but nowadays you can find me hustling my skills full-time as a freelance writer and editor. When I’m not building my portfolio or spending time with my wife and two kids, I’m immersing myself in my reading and writing. Though I love horror in all forms, I have a particular penchant for indie authors and publishers. I am a proud supporter of the horror community, and I spend much of my free time reviewing and promoting the books/comics you need to be reading right now!
What Do I Do?
- Persuasive copywriting, engaging content writing, and everything written in between
- Line editing, copy editing, and proofreading
- Review and promote books/comics
- Run promotional/giveaway contests
- Interview various creatives
- Curate an online horror-centric bookstore
- Publicity work for publishers/authors