My love for horror began at a young age when I devoured books like the Goosebumps series and the various scary stories of Alvin Schwartz. Growing up I spent an unholy amount of time binge watching horror films and staying up till the early hours of the morning playing games like Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Since then my love for the genre has only increased, expanding to include all manner of subgenres and mediums. I firmly believes in the power of horror to create an imaginative space for exploring our connection to each other and the universe, but I also appreciates the pure entertainment of B movies and splatterpunk fiction.
Nowadays you can find me hustling my skills as a freelance writer and editor. When I’m not building my portfolio or spending time with my wife and two kids, I’m immersing myself in my reading and writing. Though I love horror in all forms, I have a particular penchant for indie authors and publishers. I am a proud supporter of the horror community, and I spend much of my free time reviewing and promoting the books/comics you need to be reading right now!
What Do I Do?
- Persuasive copywriting, engaging content writing, and everything written in between
- Line editing, copy editing, and proofreading
- Review and promote books/comics
- Run promotional/giveaway contests
- Interview various creatives
- Curate an online horror-centric bookstore
- Publicity work for publishers/authors